Here is a great list of things to consider…
1. Be flexible, adapt…you will not only survive, but thrive
2. Be positive, even when you have no concrete reason to feel positive.
3. Be persistent…the law of averages is with you
4. Be yourself..sales are a relationship business
5. Enjoy what you do while you are waiting for the next opportunity
6. Be creatuve, have fun with your business…customers will too
7. Don’t allow your personal preferences or prejudices rob you of income and opportunity.
8. Set Goals and work toward them…your self esteem will rise as you achieve even the smallest of them
9. Celebrate your successes in a meaningful way
10. Be grateful…for opportunities, for your life, and for people…All of these are God’s gift to you.